Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chinese Food Pizza



I had a great idea for a new pizza, so I had to make it. This is like the last pizza, but instead I used fried wantons, fried rice, mongolian chicken, princess beef, and ho fun. I was thinking it might turn out to be a real mess, but it was really great, even if it was tough to eat the fried wantons on there.

[Pizza Picture 1]
[Pizza Picture 2]
[Pizza Picture 3]
[Pizza Picture 4]

Here is food description paragraph #2: I cook these pizzas for about 15 minutes because I have determined that to be the correct amount of time to cook a pizza. The cheese was melted perfectly, and it was super tasty. I was thinking about pouring cock sauce on it, but the princess beef was already spicy, so I figured that department was taken care of. Now that I look back though, I think it needed more cock sauce.

1 comment:

matsam said...

haha, that's crazy, man. Also, it always needs more cock sauce!