Monday, March 15, 2010

"Lots of Good Stuff" Giant Shell Pasta



After finding out about giant pasta, I decided to build upon my previous nutella and pasta food experiment. This time, it's giant shells, and instead of just nutella, I filled some with peanut butter, and a few with marshmallow creme. Then I poured honey all over the top. If it looks like there's not all that much nutella in some of them, that's because it's a tip of the iceberg kind of deal.

Honestly I think this is kind of too intense, and I would not eat this for dinner every day of the week. Maybe only on special occasions or when I'm not thinking clearly.

I rate this food item one out of two.

2 comments:

Santiago said...

I also would expect this to be too intense.

mambo said...

I believe it was Richard Buckminster Fuller who never said "There is no such thing as a failed food experiment, only food experiments with unexpected outcomes.”